Sales & delivery terms
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you decide
These general terms and conditions apply as an agreement between M.Allen AB (FJORD Tunnan) and the natural or legal person who enters into an agreement in accordance with section 3 (“the Purchaser”). Deviations from these terms and conditions are only valid if they have first been expressly approved in writing by FJORD Tunnan or if implied terms and conditions exist.
- When an agreement is entered into between FJORD Tunnan and the Purchaser in accordance with section 3 below, FJORD Tunnan is a party to the agreement.
Full details of : FJORD Tunnan
Telephone no.: 07 633 72225
- Entry into an agreement
- By means of the Purchaser’s order, an offer is made to enter into a purchase contract (agreement) with FJORD Tunnan. The purchase contract will come into existence when FJORD Tunnan accepts the offer by an order confirmation.
The agreement is stored digitally.
- Right to cancel
- Right to cancel the purchase
- FJORD Tunnan’s hot tubs are always a special order for goods that are customised for each individual customer at the time of the order.
- Despite the special order for the goods, FJORD Tunnan grants the Purchaser a unilateral right to cancel his or her purchase within 60 days without giving any reason. The period is limited to 60 days from the date of the order, or 40 days after delivery, whichever is the later.
- Procedure for exercising the right of cancellation
- The Purchaser must notify FJORD Tunnan of his or her intention to exercise its right to cancel the purchase. The notice is given to any of the contact points specified in section 2.2.
- After the notice has been given and confirmation has been received, the goods, if they have been delivered, are returned in an unused and undamaged condition to:
- Right to cancel the purchase
Gustavsviksvägen 18A, Saltsjö-Boo, Sweden. The goods must be dispatched within 14 days after the Purchaser has claimed the right to cancel in section 4.1.2.
- In the event that FJORD Tunnan finds that the goods are not unused or are otherwise used or damaged, FJORD Tunnan is entitled to a deduction from the amount refunded corresponding to the cost of restoring the goods to their original state. Such a deduction, however, can never amount to more than the original price of the goods.
- In the event of exercise of the right to cancel, the Purchaser is responsible for paying any shipping costs for the return of the goods. If the goods were delivered to a country other than Sweden, FJORD Tunnan will compensate the Purchaser for the part of the cost that relates to shipping outside the country to which the goods were originally delivered. The purchaser bears the risk for the goods during transportation for the entire distance.
- Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- The right to cancel only exists for an individual consumer who purchases the goods for his or her own private consumption (Consumer Rights Act 2015). No right to cancel exists for traders or if the purchase can be considered to have been carried out mainly for use in the context of commercial activities.
- No right to cancel exists if the goods were built fully in accordance with exact specifications provided by the Purchaser. In the case of such an order, it is specifically stated when the order is accepted that no right to cancel exists.
- The right to cancel fully expires in all cases when the goods have been used beyond what is objectively reasonable for examining them and/or establishing their condition. Such use may consist, for example, of the goods having been assembled, filled with water or the burner has been used, etc.
- Delivery, transport & damage
- Unless otherwise specifically stated at the time of acceptance of the order, delivery will take place at the address provided by the Purchaser at the time of the order, with the exception of non-palletised parcel goods, where delivery is made to the nearest parcel agent.
- If the goods are to be shipped according to the Purchaser’s instructions, the goods are considered to have been delivered when they have been handed over the independent carrier or have been unloaded at a dock.
- Unloading during delivery takes place on weekdays between the hours of 07:00 and 17:00. The Purchaser must be able to identify him or herself, on request, as the recipient of the goods.
- Unloading takes place using a tail lift to ground level directly beside the vehicle.
- Unloading takes place, unless specifically agreed otherwise, at the Purchaser’s site boundary or as close to the site boundary as the carrier considers that it is possible to drive the vehicle taking the conditions of the site into consideration.
- The Purchaser is responsible for examining the goods upon receipt. If the Purchaser, on receipt, discovers that the consignment has been damaged during transportation, the Purchaser must immediately point this out on site to the parcel agent or carrier. The damage must then be described in the shipping document. The document must be signed by both parties. In the event that the transport company denies liability, the Purchaser must contact FJORD Tunnan.
- If articles are missing in the consignment, the Purchaser must immediately contact FJORD Tunnan.
- Complaints must have been received by FJORD Tunnan within seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the goods. If the Purchaser fails to submit a complaint within the prescribed period, regardless of whether or not the Purchaser identified any damage prior to that, the Purchaser loses the right to claim in that regard.
- The Purchaser approves the consignment and agrees that no visible damage is present on the goods received by signing the shipping document provided by the parcel agent or carrier. If the Purchaser identifies damage from transportation after the Purchaser has approved the consignment, the Purchaser has no right to compensation from the transport company or FJORD Tunnan.
- Transportation with a time guarantee only applies if the transport company has undertaken to carry out transportation with a time guarantee in an agreement with or offer to the client. Requirements or conditions established by the client with regard to the delivery point, for example in a consignment note, are not binding on the transport company or on FJORD Tunnan.
- If a consignment has not been collected from the transport company or received as agreed, the Purchaser is obliged to pay all shipping costs, any additional costs and assume the risk of transportation. Failure to collect ordered goods is not considered to be a rights to cancel in accordance with section 4 above.
- Free shipping for non-palletised parcel goods applies only in Sweden mainland and to the transport company’s ordinary parcel agent. Free shipping for palletised goods applies only in Sweden mainland where the transport company has regular routes for trucks and the delivery address can be reached on a route classified by the transport company as a navigable route. Examples of non-navigable routes include routes that include a ferry or other boat transport. In case of doubt regarding the navigability of the route, the Purchaser is responsible for contacting the transport company’s customer services. Please note that the transport company’s regular routes may vary depending on the time of year.
- If the route is not classified by the transport company as a navigable route, the Purchaser is obliged to collect the goods from the nearest freight terminal. Any transportation costs deriving therefrom are payable by the Purchaser.
FJORD Tunnan has no obligation to replace non-defective goods. Nevertheless, FJORD Tunnan will endeavour to accommodate any requests for replacement. The right of withdrawal is not affected by this. If goods that are subject to a right of replacement are to be returned, the terms and conditions laid down in section 4 above regarding procedures in the case of the exercise of a right of replacement apply, unless otherwise specifically agreed.
- The various payment options available to the Purchaser are provided when an agreement in accordance with section 3.1 above is entered into. The Purchaser is provided with customised payment options.
- FJORD Tunnan reserves the right to carry out normal credit checks on the Purchaser, by passing the Purchaser’s personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do. The Purchaser must be able to prove its identity on request. The invoice due date is 15 days from its issue date. In the case of payment by instalment, the debt may be assigned to a credit institution designated by FJORD Tunnan from time to time.
- Due dates and late fees in the case of an invoice purchase
- The invoice specifies the due date. In the case of non-payment or late payment, FJORD Tunnan is entitled to charge interest to the Purchaser on the overdue amount at the rate of 4,5 % a year. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment..
- If the invoice is not paid after the first reminder, FJORD Tunnan is entitled to charge a late fee of 60 SEK for every reminder that is issued.
- Card payments
- In the case of payment by credit/debit card, the payment takes place using an encrypted procedure.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the card will not be charged before the day on which the consignment is dispatched from FJORD Tunnan. However, an amount equal to the purchase price will be reserved on the card until the consignment is dispatched.
- The Purchaser must be authorised to use the debit or credit card specified in the payment.
- Reservation of ownership
Title in the goods shall not pass from FJORD Tunnan to the Purchaser until the Purchaser has made payment in full. Unless otherwise specified, FJORD Tunnan sells products for final consumption. Until the goods have been paid for in full, they must not be assembled permanently, joined to other equipment or sold on before they are paid for in full. The Purchaser must also store the goods separate, identifiable, in good condition and insured. Special terms and conditions apply to retailers approved by FJORD Tunnan.
- Guarantee and complaints
- FJORD Tunnan provides a 12-month guarantee to consumers, in accordance with this section 9.
- The guarantee means that, in addition to implied statutory consumer protection FJORD Tunnan provides a guarantee for manufacturing and material defects to goods, for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- For legal persons and cases where implied terms do not apply, a 6-month guarantee for manufacturing and material defects apply.
- Claims under the guarantee must be submitted in writing to the address specified in section 2.
- The Purchaser is entitled to the guarantee provided that the product is used and assembled in accordance with the accompanying instructions for assembly and use.
- In the case of a valid guarantee claim, FJORD Tunnan will, within a reasonable period, either (1) repair the product free of charge or (2) replace the defective product with a new or equivalent product or (3), in the event that neither of the previous options are feasible, refund the purchase price of the product. The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that any of its own installation- and building materials are removed to allow FJORD Tunnan’s personnel access to the tub in the case of repair.
- FJORD Tunnan’s liability for compensation can never amount to more than the value of the defective part of the delivered goods.
- FJORD Tunnan is not liable for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if ether it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the agreement was made, both parties knew it might happen.
- The guarantee is not valid if modifications are carried out to the product without prior approval in writing from FJORD Tunnan. Neither does the guarantee apply if repairs were carried out using parts other than authorised spare parts or if maintenance was not carried out in accordance with the instructions.
- If the product must be returned for repair or replacement, the Purchaser is responsible for packaging the product in the same way as it was packaged on receipt and for making the product accessible at the place where the carrier engaged by FJORD Tunnan unloaded it upon delivery. Instructions on how to claim under a guarantee are provided by FJORD Tunnan at the time of receipt of a claim notification. If a guarantee claim is approved, FJORD Tunnan will compensate the Purchaser for the cost of return shipping from the aforesaid location.
- Processing of personal data – confidentiality
By placing an order with FJORD Tunnan, the Purchaser consents for FJORD Tunnan to store, manage and use the personal information and data applicable within the context of customer relations for order processing, payment processing, delivery management, communication, information and a newsletter. FJORD Tunnan is also entitled to provide the necessary data to third parties in order to comply with its obligations vis-à-vis the Purchaser. If the Purchaser does not wish to receive further communication, the Purchaser can expressly opt-out to receive further contact. If the Purchaser choose to pay by credit/debit card, the transaction will be processed by our payment partner Nets to ensure fast and secure payment. Nets meets all Pyment Card Industry Data Security Standard requirements. FJORD Tunnan does not store any card information in the case of payment by card.
- Designation of applicable law and disputes
- Provided that no implied terms and conditions provide otherwise, this agreement is governed by the law of Sweden. If a dispute arises out of or in connection with this agreement the parties agree to enter into mediation in good faith to settle such dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within 30 days of it being referred to them, the dispute shall be finally resolved by the courts of Sweden.
- Where a class/collective claim is permitted under applicable national law, the Purchaser agrees with FJORD Tunnan that each party can only file a claim against the other party in an individual capacity, not as a respondent or group member in a class/collective claim. No arbitrator or adjudicator may accumulate more than one person’s claim or otherwise accept any kind of class/collective claim unless otherwise agreed by the Purchaser and FJORD Tunnan.
- FJORD Tunnan’s liability
- FJORD Tunnan issues a disclaimer from all representations and commitments, expressed or implied, that are not expressly governed in these terms and conditions or derive from implied terms and conditions. FJORD Tunnan is not liable for any direct or indirect property damage, personal injury or economic loss as a result of its goods or services or in the event that it is not possible to use them. For avoidance of doubt, FJORD Tunnan does not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so (such as liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence).
- The Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold FJORD Tunnan and its employees, owners and agents harmless from any claim, loss, liability and expense (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) the Purchaser’s use of the goods and services or goods and services obtained through the Purchaser’s use of the goods and services, (ii) breach or violation by the Purchaser of any of these terms and conditions, (iii) FJORD Tunnan’s use of the Purchaser’s personal data, or (iv) breach by the Purchaser of the rights of third parties, including third-party suppliers.